An artisan treat! All Little Seed Farm soaps are made from fresh goat milk... sourced from their very own goats!
Gentle yet powerful, this bar will quickly become an indispensable staple in your skincare routine. Activated charcoal is gifted with the ability to deep clean without drying, chemically attracting and locking in toxins (from indoor and outdoor pollution) that can cause breakouts and irritation. It washes them away without breaking down your skin’s naturally protective mantle, making our Activated Charcoal Bar a perfect companion for sensitive and irritated or acne prone skin.
- Made from raw goat milk
- Certified organic essential oils
- Free of artificial perfumes, dyes, and preservatives
- Sustainably created
- No palm oil
- USA Made in Tennessee
About goat milk:
Milked fresh daily from our sustainably raised micro herd. Our goats spend their days in the sun and fresh air on Little Seed's pastures. They happily chomp on native grasses, herbs, and forages and give their thanks in the superior quality of milk they provide daily.
Goat's milk is gentle, nourishing, and full of moisturizing butterfat that soothes dry or irritated skin. Because of its unique structure, in particular its short protein strands, the abundance of natural minerals and vitamins in our goat's milk is easily absorbed into your skin, helping to moisturize, protect, and heal.
After one too many years of city living, we came to realize that our true dreams lie in our roots. In early 2012 we moved from life in NYC to our farm in rural Tennessee. Our mission is to provide raw milk farmstead cheeses, organic skincare products, and humanely and sustainably raised meats. As we continue down the road we look forward to sharing our journey and reflecting on what we've learned thus far. We hope to inspire others to pursue their dreams.
What we stand for:
- Creating chemical-free, safe and nourishing skincare
- Raising and serving our community healthy, nutrient-dense food
- Providing our animals with a natural and humane environment
- Using nature to guide our animal husbandry practices
- Seeking methods that limit the use of outside inputs
- Adopting practices that utilize the full cycle of nature and minimize waste