Keep your baby's booty smooth and happy with this artisan balm.
This gentle yet potent balm protects and heals delicate and sensitive skin. Infused with healing herbs, including calendula, plantain, & comfrey. The recyclable glass container contains 2 fl. oz. of balm.
Safe for use with cloth diapers!
Apply nightly to prevent diaper rash or as needed to heal irritated skin (and even scrapes & scratches).
Booty Balm is also amazing as a hand and cuticle cream as it is highly moisturizing and healing!
- Certified organic essential oils
- Certified organic coconut oil and raw shea butter
- Petroleum Free
- Lavender and Tea Tree oils for natural antibacterial properties
- No artificial coloring
- No palm oil
- USA Made in Tennessee
Certified organic herbally infused cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, certified organic raw unrefined butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, certified organic beeswax, certified organic melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, certified organic lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
After one too many years of city living, we came to realize that our true dreams lie in our roots. In early 2012 we moved from life in NYC to our farm in rural Tennessee. Our mission is to provide raw milk farmstead cheeses, organic skincare products, and humanely and sustainably raised meats. As we continue down the road we look forward to sharing our journey and reflecting on what we've learned thus far. We hope to inspire others to pursue their dreams.
What we stand for:
- Creating chemical-free, safe and nourishing skincare
- Raising and serving our community healthy, nutrient-dense food
- Providing our animals with a natural and humane environment
- Using nature to guide our animal husbandry practices
- Seeking methods that limit the use of outside inputs
- Adopting practices that utilize the full cycle of nature and minimize waste